Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Step2 Wild Whirlpool Water Table Review

“I am partnering with Step2 for the following review. I received a product in exchange for my review and honest opinion. No other compensation was provided.”


Here in Florida Spring is here. To us that means playing outside in the great weather! I am always looking for new and fun toys for my girls to enjoy playtime outside. Over the years a lot of our Toys are Step2 because I think they are absolutely top quality! I was beyond excited to review the Wild Whirlpool Water Table with my two girls on one of the first really warm days of the year.



Of course it comes in several pieces but it literally took less than 5 minutes to put together.



  • Water tower connects to the activity table and creates a vortex when water is added
  • Water spinner entertains children as they watch it go round and round when water is put into to the funnel
  • Scoop water into the teetering boat for extra splash-worthy fun
  • Rotating octopus can be spun to create a whirlpool effect
  • Six sea creatures can be captured with the scooper and sent down the funnel back into the water (included)
  • Parents will appreciate the drain plug for quick clean-up
  • 10 water table accessories included
  • Holds up to four gallons (15 L) of water
  • Adult assembly required


Honestly this is HOURS of fun. My 2 year old and 5 year old played with it together and they had a blast. There are so many little things about it that make the fun last. They of course loved putting water in the tower the best. They loved watching the water flow down and into the spinner.


As a parent my all time favorite feature is the plug. No more turning a water table on its side dumping water and all the toys onto the ground. With this one you just pull the plug and let the water drain. It is a feature I have been wanting on our water tables for years! 

Here is our video review:


In the winter or when the weather is not cooperating then just buy one of those huge bags of rice or beans from a warehouse store and use it as a sensory table. My oldest has sensory issues and giving her something like that to give her the sensory input she needs can really give her a toy to enjoy. Step2 has managed to make another fun toy that my girls can enjoy all year long!

Connect:
Step2 Website 
Step2 Twitter
Step2 Facebook

Buy:

You can buy purchase the Wild Whirlpool Water Table on the Step2 website or select retailers.

1 comments:

Danielle K

This looks like an awesome summer toy!

Post a Comment